If you would like to be a member at Bethel, fill out our online membership application linked below and you will be contacted to schedule a meeting with one of the Bethel elders. They will listen to your testimony, answer any questions you might have and then make a recommendation to the full elder board at the following monthly meeting. You will then be notified upon acceptance.
While our pastors, teachers and elders affirm their substantial agreement with the full doctrinal statement, members need only agree with these eight essentials:
- The authority and inerrancy of Scripture
- The Trinity
- The full deity and humanity of Jesus Christ
- The spiritual lostness of all humanity and need for regeneration
- The substitutionary atoning death and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Salvation by grace alone, by faith alone in Christ alone
- The indwelling by the Holy Spirit of every Christian at new birth
- The physical return of Jesus Christ in glory, followed by His reign on earth.
Statement of Faith
The constitution states that anyone desiring to become a member of Bethel Bible Church must believe in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, affirm the essentials and submit to the elder board.
Bethel views membership as a meaningful commitment. The church family is committing itself to you just as you are committing yourself to the church family. Therefore, members are expected to consistently contribute to the ministry of the church. Specifically, each member is expected to maintain active participation in a small group, regularly serve in a ministry at Bethel and financially contribute to the church. Entering into membership is a commitment to these three areas.